October 24, 2009

Hammock Heaven getting ready for summer

Hammock Heaven is delighted to see finally the sunshine! I must confess, being a Mexican in Sydney "I miss the caribbean weather" Lucky me had the chance to go to Darwin few months ago to sell some hammocks there, and visit some clients: I couldnt beleive it, the weather is like in Mexico! I was thinking about moving up to Darwin, relocating the business over there, open a big warehouse and live the Outback life in Darwin. However, here we are, in Sydney and I love it!

So now our warehouse is open to the public in 2/410 Pittwater Rd, North Manly NSW 2100. You are welcome to come and try up to 18 different kind of hammocks from Mexico and Central America in our special Hammock set up! You can lay in them, touch them, selec your favourite colour and take it home with you. If you are not in Sydney, you can always visit our website www.hammockheaven.com.au !

Oh, I almost forget: have a look to the news Section in the Hammock Heaven website: It is a about Day of Deads in Mexico!!!! http://www.hammockheaven.com.au/page/news.html

See you soon either here in the warehouse or online!!!

Saludos a todos!

Ana
Hammock Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.